Dental Treatments Littleton CO
Today’s advanced dental treatments and materials can make a real difference, and the skill, experience, and commitment of our practice – using a unique combination of science and artistry – can literally redesign your smile.
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Drs. Echols and Najjar can now give you the smile you want, including:
- a brighter smile with teeth whitening, bonding, and porcelain veneers
- a more even smile with bonding, porcelain veneers
- a complete smile with crowns, bridges, dentures and dental implants
- a healthy smile with sealants, fillings, inlays and onlays
Solutions for a better, healthier smile:
Our dentists deliver precision smile restorations, which promise results that extend beyond your oral health. From minor cosmetic issues to tooth loss, we can repair your smile and confidence using the following treatments:
Tooth extractions – Our dentists will recommend tooth extraction for a number of reasons. In some cases, we discuss alternatives or replacements to the procedure to prevent complications.
Full restorations – If dental fillings or bonding do not work, we offer full restorative treatments, including crowns, dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
Cosmetic solutions – Our dentist can deliver an array of cosmetic dental solutions, each one proven to effectively brighten up your smile.
Nonsurgical root canal – Eliminate a diseased pulp without needing painful tooth removal. You can count on our dentists to perform this treatment successfully.
At Belleview Dental Associates, we go the extra mile to deliver the best treatment outcomes for our patients.
Fill out the short contact form for further inquiries, or call us to schedule an appointment today so we can discuss your options.
Tips for ‘Cavity’ prevention
- Limit frequency of meals and snacks.
- Encourage brushing, flossing and rinsing.
- Watch what your child drinks.
- Avoid giving your child sticky foods.
- Make treats part of meals.
- Choose nutritious snacks.
Factors affecting gum health
- Clenching and grinding teeth
- Poor nutrition