Drs. Najjar and his team are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit. Angie is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
This section offers information from the administrative side of the practice, including:
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Financial Policy
- Infection Control
- Home Instructions
Tips for ‘Cavity’ prevention
- Limit frequency of meals and snacks.
- Encourage brushing, flossing and rinsing.
- Watch what your child drinks.
- Avoid giving your child sticky foods.
- Make treats part of meals.
- Choose nutritious snacks.
Factors affecting gum health
- Clenching and grinding teeth
- Poor nutrition